Saturday, January 19, 2013

Scarf! - Odysee (K-Mac Trap Remix)




Back in the day, DJ SAMMY's "Heaven" was my first exposure to anything EDM.  To this day, I listen to it and hearing that girl sing...I instantly want to rave (check out BASSHUNTER's "Dota" as well).  In the mass exodus that is EDM's ever-growing popularity, I've come across very few tracks that have the same level of hype as the "classics."  Fortunately, this track takes a hit from "back when" and puts the new EDM favorite, trap, all up in it.  (I wouldn't say that it's better than the original, but it's a TRAPPY repackaging of a song I already love...and he didn't ruin it. :P)  Ladies and Gentlemen, out of Denver, CO, producer, K-MAC.

K-MAC's soundcloud has some interesting tracks, but this one is by far my favorite.  Scarf! - Odysee is another techno classic, but K-Mac puts a spin on it to make this track fresh whilst (yeah, I'm using it.) also adding a little of that triple hi-hat that we've come to love so much.  The build is slow and that classic melody with the thumping beat just makes you move.  Click Play, and this track will take you on a fantastical journey fit for only dragons and astronauts...and ninjas.


No comments:

Post a Comment