Monday, October 1, 2012

Counterpoint 2012

For those of you that didn't know, this past weekend was Counterpoint 2012.  The first annual music festival in Atlanta, GA.  It was one of the greatest experiences of my life, and videos and photos will be coming shortly (from my personal camera and also from other people's posts on the web).  Also, I'll be posting my favorite dropped tracks by each DJ and (God-willing) if someone posts the complete sets, then I'll post those as well.

Initial thoughts:

Masks are overrated and extremely hot.
Bassnectar was sick.
The crowd could have used some more love.
skrillex was the greatest set of the weekend.
Pretty Lights had fireworks.
Only Zedd dropped Gangnam Style.
Water is worth more than drugs.
I met beautiful girls.
Only one to write home about.
Zeds Dead, Excision, and Feed Me went extremely hard.
12th Planet was everything I hoped he would be.
HxV...no words.
Adventure Club is baby making dubstep (fuckstep).

Photos and vids to come.  Stay tuned.


EDIT: Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to eat my words on this one.  It would literally take a few days to collect that stuff together and make three massive posts.  I want to say that I'll get to it soon, but let's be honest, it'll happen when it happens.   Sorry for the false anticipation, but look for a few new tracks today and the following.  -DP

No comments:

Post a Comment