Monday, August 6, 2012

Spag Heddy - Til You Drop





Oh, man, this girl...All I know is damn.

It's a great day when you find something filthy, and it's an even better day (for bloggers) when you find the perfect track for the picture you just found. I mean...yeah. awesome. Anyways, this little ditty (please ignore the cover art for the track) is from SPAG HEDDY out of the Netherlands. All I know is that I've listened to a few of his tracks, and I'm impressed. I'll let you all make your own assessment. The way he lays down tracks are more of the throw down in moderation, which I support to a degree. I love the tracks that leave everything on the table, but this one is almost better. By artfully mixing in his appropriate wobbles, this DJ creates a banger. Enjoy the track.

By the way, did you see that girl's booty? "With an ass like that, who cares about her face?" Look out for a delicious KILL PARIS track later this week. In the meantime, speakers up, and RAYG.

No comments:

Post a Comment