Tuesday, August 7, 2012

DJ Chuckie - Live at UMF Korea (2012)



There's very few sets that I feel are worthy of posting on this blog because who has an hour to sit listening to one single track that you are supposed to experience in one sitting whilst taking that little booty and shaking...yeah, rage.  Well, the title itself gave me pause.  I mean, Ultra in KOREA??? yeah, I didn't really expect it, but CHUCKIE (from Amsterdam) throws down.  Give this set five minutes of your time.  I swear, the only reason you'll get up is to dance.  Promise.

Well, if you watched the NBA playoffs, any sporting event that requires jumping, or just listened to EDM in the past 6 months, I'm sure you've heard CHUCKIE's "Who is Ready to Jump" original and remixed.  Well, little did you know, CHUCKIE has done some production work for Chris Brown and Cyhi da Prince, entitled "100 Bottles."  (I've posted it as a bonus. yw)  But clearly, there is absolutely no disputing this: CHUCKIE is one of the greatest dance DJ/producers in the game. 

So, without further ado, I give you the Dirty Dutch founder's UMF SOUTH KOREA set.  Get ready to shake your tailfeather.  ;P



No comments:

Post a Comment