Thursday, September 13, 2012

Skullee - He's a Pirate

I should be writing a lab report.  It's due in three hours, and I haven't started.  Haha, years later, still a pro procrastinator.  But to be fair, I just fixed my internet, caught up on music, fixed my keyboard and speakers, and made breakfast.  Yeah, it's been one of those mornings.

Anyways, the only thing I want to say about the above photo - look at those bubbles! I wanna go to a foam party or a paint rave.  Either would be fine, so long as they played good music.

Random side note: I love a smart girl that smiles.  Yes, talk to me about regioselectivity in that mousey voice of yours.  <3

Well, on to music, I only got the one track for you today, since that's really all the time I got (see aforementioned lab report deadline).  As I'm sure all of you have at some point seen one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.  Well, this new producer SKULLEE out of NORWAY just destroyed the movie's theme.  The drop is average, but it's got an epic feel to it.  Also, major points for just being a brilliant remix.  There's a bonus bootleg from Skullee, as well (yeah, yeah, I lied about it being only one track. :P)


No comments:

Post a Comment