Saturday, September 1, 2012

RMFT: Party Starters


If I took a girl's pants off and saw her wearing these, I'd be speechless.  I mean, aside from the neon color and the lace, she obviously gets it.  And forget about it, if she's wearing these at a show.  I'd be on her like white on rice (yes, asians can use that joke, too. 8D).  In the words of my girl B, I definitely like it, so Imma put a ring on it.

Anyways, in light of the excitement that is college football, I decided to give you guys a few tracks for your Saturday festivities.  (If you need more music, check out my other posts, of course.)  These three tracks will turn your cookout into a dance party, or at least the discussion of whether there needs to be an outing to a club in the post-game.  Enjoy.  ;P





And here's a bonus. This original song was a youtube sensation in my college days...so to hear a dubstep remix of it is like finding your favorite pair of flipflops from way back and realizing you can still rock them (ignoring the smell), but they still make you feel insanely disgusting just putting them back on your clean feet. This is like that but better. (You don't actually smell a penis when listening to this track.)

No comments:

Post a Comment