Monday, July 9, 2012

Wolfgang Gartner - Redline (Dotcom Remix)



This is a good week's starter track. DOTCOM has primarily been a mashup dj in my mind, but every track of his I have heard (maybe 4-5), they've been prime. This is a pretty sweet remix. I have no idea where he's from, but the only thing that you should care about is: he's got talent.

Enjoy. ;P

Time for hot girl picture time...haha, oh I mean "Atypical Rave Outfit." So this one is: the Cardigan!!!


Now, I know that you shouldn't be looking at anything in cotton, wool, rayon, polyester, or anything that insulates any type of body heat.  I'm thinking this should be a spandex garment that wicks away sweat for practicality.  REGARDLESS, I love the school girl motif here, which switches it up more from the bras and tutus out there (I love bras and tutus).

No comments:

Post a Comment