Sunday, July 15, 2012

Major Lazer - Original Don ft. Partysquad (Helicopter Showdown Remix)






Well, girl-brah's and brah's, I have a deep-set confession to make to all of you.  I have been holding out on you all like a grade-school teacher hiding a pinata.  Yeah, kinda epic imagery, right?  Truth be told, for years, I've given people my choice nuggets, and they abused the absolute sh*# out of them.  So, I couldn't even hang out with them cause they overplayed dirty tracks like Ryan Seacrest does every Sunday afternoon.  Regardless, I've come to realize that the bar should always be higher when it comes to my delivery.  Therefore, from here on out, you'll only get the absolute money tracks.  Updates may become more sporadic, but I swear to the good lord of bass that the wait will be absolutely worth it.

So without further ado, I give to you an absolute monster.

In the years that I have been scouring the internets for filth, you pray that one in a hundred tracks sound like this one.  Well, I'm here to say this right here (see below) is absolutely one of a kind.  Just the filthiest, grimiest track I've heard in a while.  I hope your ears can handle it. 

Helicopter Showdown.  Learn that name.  He recently did some shows in P-cola, Mobile, Birmingham, and one of the college towns in Alabama (auburn or t-town, not sure which) with my boy Carlos and Dub Squared events.  Carlos has a knack for finding the best talent, and Helicopter Showdown does not disappoint.  

Check out the track below and tell me that he doesn't set the bar for the future of dubstep.  Remixing MAJOR LAZER's ORIGINAL DON, zomg, so filthy.  If this track doesn't do it for you, go back into the woods, talk to your spirit animal, and figure out if dubstep is really for you because baby, this song is absolutely sick. 


OH! and did i mention, it's absolutely free? $$$

Enjoy. ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment