Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kill Paris - I Do Love You

FIRST OFF, broke 100 views yesterday, you guys are awesome. Welcome to the site. Spread the word. Love you.



Kill Paris has been destroying these tracks of late. Now, I've gotten into some pretty bass heavy stuff lately (read: freakstep), but with his funky style that reads more like the nostalgia of a lost, better time, I've been saved from wobble-headedness. Hallelujah! Amen.

Kill Paris, AKA Corey Baker, hails from the sweet City of Angels. In much the same vein, he offers tutorials on production and offers all his tracks for free. The only declarative statement on his Soundcloud page is "sharing is caring." You should all support a selfless artist that's in it for the movement by bettering aspiring DJ's (in prevention of the Paris Hilton-types spinning any type of venue). This track, I DO LOVE YOU, self-categorized as "panty-soak and drop step," is precisely that. Go snag a listen, drop it onto your mobile devices, and put it on the "boom-boom room" playlist. Warning: don't listen to this unless you intend on "using it." Party on.


HOORAY!!! It's time for my new segment: ATYPICAL SHOW GARMENT OF THE DAY. Wordy? I know, but it's an excuse for me to put photos of women in a constructive, yet aesthetic manner. I think the plaid in this (I guess) bathing suit below is an excellent choice. It's thought-provoking with a hint of the school girl/swim bunny motif, but the boldness of the print really sets it apart for the typical solid colors that you see at shows. I'd couple this with some kind of skirt or fishnet or fluffies. (For future ref., I won't go into the why ever again, but it was already typed so I just left it. Yay, laziness.) Chick's hot, too. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment