Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Driicky Graham and Knife Party Ft. Al3xtaylor - Snapbacks and Centipedes (5 & a Dime Bootleg)




You know when you wake up in the middle of the night and have a crick in your neck that you can't get over to fall back asleep?  Yeah, that's my situation right now.  Regardless, check out the hot girl above.  Damn, right?  I like the clear plastic frames she's wearing and the pants that she isn't.  Now every rave outfit should be a good mix of "I look good naked" and "I'm your dream girl." Yeah, that girl on that couch in those glasses...yep.  #winner

On to the music:



My friend first showed me Driicky Graham's "Snapbacks and Tattoos" a month ago, and we have collectively been hunting a remix of that track ever since.  This isn't a straight remix, but it's filthy, all the same.  DJ/Mashup artist 5 & A DIME, out of Philly, PA, has been getting filthier with every release.  His last track "Change" mixing DILLON FRANCIS and DIPLO was an absolute heater that got me thru the last two weeks.  And here he comes again.  Snapbacks already has a wonderful beat, but mixing in KNIFE PARTY's Centipede?? yup.  Turn up the volume just a lil bit (don't blow out your speakers) and get ready.  This one is only "kinda" filthy. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment