Saturday, June 30, 2012

A$AP Rocky ft. Lana Del Ray - Ridin



THIS IS NOT EDM, but everyone needs good music in all genres. When this started playing on my phone and I really listened to it, A$AP Rocky murdered this track. Now, everybody knows about this kid's rising star, but he's been here for a minute. Just killing tracks until we took notice. He's really developed his flow, and this is a hell of a track to make an entrance into the popular arena. Well deserved.
Now back to the track. I mean, starting with the collab, Lana Del Ray has been hot in pursuit of becoming the more widely popular female vocal in EDM than my personal love, Ellie Goulding. With this track, she just won that race in my book. so lean back, turn your bass up, and just listen to this kid's rhythm. Oh. my.

No comments:

Post a Comment